Make a Schedule for Attending a Ritual Event
Making a Schedule for Attending Ritual Events
Events marking a death often require setting aside one’s usual routine. A written schedule that lays out the times for each event and activity can be very helpful.
Possible information to enter on this schedule include:
- What time should you be dressed and ready to go?
- What time will you be picked up?
- What time will the event start?
- What will happen after that?
- If relevant, what time will everyone go to the cemetery?
- If there is a meal, what time will it start?
- What time will you return home?
Other helpful details you may want to note include:
- Where will the events be held?
- Who will be your support person at each event?
- What else of importance do you or your support people want to add that would be helpful?
Print a Schedule
The template below will enable you to create a schedule with assistance from family members, friends, clergy, or support people who are aware of the details.
You can write in what will happen next to the time it will occur. If events will take place over more than one day, you can print out a new form for each day’s schedule.
Click the “Print a blank schedule” button below to print a blank schedule that you can fill in with a pencil or pen.
Click the “Fill out a schedule” button below to fill in your schedule using a computer. You can then print out your completed schedule.